Ark Naturals Sea "Mobility" Joint Rescue Venison
Difficulty using a pill or capsule? Difficulty with a liquid glucosmine product? If so Sea 'Mobility' Joint Rescue is your best choice.
It's Delicious. It's easy to us. Ark's ingredients are effective. It's all natural.
YES! Made in the USA. YES! It's a great Training Treat.
Yes! OK for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older -
Yes! OK for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older - Including those without flexibility issues.
NO: wheat, corn, soy, yeast, corn syrup, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives
Offers exceptional support for your dog's hip and joint function, morning stiffness, lack of flexibility and more active lifestyles.
- Fantastic tasting -USDA Venison-
- Supports hip and joint health for all dogs from puppies to seniors.
- Great for active dogs, performance/agility, working/service dogs, field/hunting dogs
- Excellent reward for training and behavior modification
- Tested and approved by some of the choosiest pet tasters we could find!
FDA/CVM Required Cautionary Statement*
Consult with a veterinarian before using this product or ANY glucosamine product in animals with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shell fish.
* The incidence of reaction is very small. Ark Naturals takes their responsibility to pets very seriously & if any of these issues are a concern for your pet we urge you to contact your vet prior to administering ANY glucosamine product.
Active Ingredients Per 1 (Each) Strip:
- Glucosamine HCL 500 mg (99.9%)
- Chondroitin Sulfate 250mg (99.9%)
- Sea Cucumber Extract 250mg
- MSM 200mg (99.9%)
Lamb, cultured whey, evening primrose oil (Omega-6), fish oil (Omega-3), gelatin, glycerin, maples syrup, mixed tocopherols, natural smoke flavor, rice four, salt, tapioca starch.
Use: For dogs 12 weeks and older.
OK for cats if they like the taste.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.