Did you know that dry skin is tantamount to aging skin? When your skin is dry, your skin tissues and skin cells get damaged easily. They easily succumb to the aging process brought about by external elements such as UV rays.
You should learn how to treat dry and flaky skin. Let me tell you a couple of natural remedies that have worked for me:
1. Mix mashed avocado and honey. You can blend these ingredients to achieve a smooth consistency. Avocado contains several kinds of vitamins and acids including Vitamin D, Vitamin E and linoleic acid. Vitamin E helps protect skin cells from the debilitating effects of free radicals. Linoleic acid is important in correcting damaged dermis tissues. Honey, on the other hand, has emollient properties. It can penetrate the different layers of your skin. It helps lock moisture in skin tissues to keep your skin hydrated for a longer period of time.
2. Mix papaya juice and olive oil. Papaya juice is a great source of a whitening enzyme called Papaine. This can inhibit excessive melanin production. But this enzyme also has the ability to make skin softer and smoother. Olive oil is also great when it comes to moisturizing the dermis. Just like honey, it contains emollient properties that can lock moisture in dermis tissues.
3. Try taking Vitamin E and Vitamin C supplements daily. These can prevent the future appearance of flaky and dry skin. I mentioned earlier that Vitamin E can protect cells from free radicals. It can also help lubricate dermis cells and tissues.
Vitamin C helps prolong the firm and vibrant structure of your skin. It encourages the production of collagen so your skin can remain resilient and strong all the time.
4. Use an anti aging moisturizer loaded with CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Manuka Honey. CynergyTK is an ingredient from sheep wool that infuses functional keratin to the skin. Keratin is responsible for collagen regeneration.
Phytessence Wakame is a type of Japanese sea kelp that helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is responsible for the lubrication of collagen proteins. Manuka honey is a more effective type of honey that contains more vitamins and minerals. It has humectant properties that can duplicate the moisture-retaining functions of the dermis.
5. To make your skin look firm and smooth, try the dry skin brushing technique popularized by Chinese people. Use a paddle brush to get rid of visible flakes on your skin. Gently glide the paddle brush on your skin using a circular motion.
With these natural remedies, you can beat dry and flaky skin in no time. Try these remedies if you want to have soft and dewy skin.
************SuperSizeHealth.com features Red Dry Skin & Sprunk-Jansen & Relieve Dry Skin Dermasilk Deep Skin Ultra Hydrating | Aging Skin Collagen Herbal Beauty Mist – Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum – NeoCell