Clear Motion and Digestive Aid
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid® Homeopathic/Herbal Relief Formula
Motion Sickness & Abdominal Distension Relief
clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is a unique blend of homeopathic/herbal remedies specifically formulated to relieve general nausea, abdominal distress, bloating, acid reflux, gas and motion sickness. Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is ideal for boat rides or air travel and can also be used for driving, cruises, and fishing.
Benefits and Features of Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™:
* Contains ginger, clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of motion sickness
* Easy-to-swallow capsules, individually wrapped for freshness and convenience
* Safe for children
* Safe for individuals with heart problems; does not increase heart rate
* Does not make you drowsy
* Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products and preservatives
* Great for driving, flying, sailing, cruises, scuba diving, and fishing
* Find out what others had to say about this product in our testimonials section
* Motion sickness due to sailing, cruises, fishing, flying, or driving
* General Nausea
* Abdominal distension
* Acid reflux
* Traveler's diarrhea
* Normalizes gastrointestinal functions
* Helps romote complete digestion
* Relieves heartburn and has an antacid effect
* Relaxes and calms the mind during motion sickness and digestive disturbances
* People with indigestion should consider the use of acidophilus.
* Avoid spicy, greasy and fried foods, caffeine, sugar, and chocolate.
* Chew thoroughly and slowly.
* Avoid peanuts since they contain an enzyme inhibitor.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients:
Carbo Veg 6x, Lycopodium 3x, Calcarea Carbonica 6x, Nux Vomica 6x, Lobelia Infata 3x, Natrum Phosphate 6x, Cocculus 6x.
Other Ingredients (Herbal Extracts): Ginger Root, Hoelen Root, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark, Atractylodes Root, Oryza Root, Pogostemi Herb, Saussurea Root, Tangerine Peel, Chrysanthemum Flower.
FDA Registration: NDC#68089-005-01
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed more than 6 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Aspirin, ibuprofen, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should not be taken as they are irritating to the stomach. Antacids may suppress the symptoms of an ulcer. Stress may cause stomach discomfort.
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ helps neutralize stomach acid. People with a decreased or lack of secretions should not take Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ as this may worsen the condition.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.