NeoCell Collagen & Elastin Face and Body Lotion
A thick, rich, and creamy lotion formulated with Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Vera and natural fruit acid extracts with natural lavender scent.
- Gently removes layers of dead skin cells. Softens discolorations and fine aging lines. Penetrates quickly.
- Smoothens, softens and hydrates the skin of face, hands and body.
- Gently massage lotion over body skin, especially after bathing while skin is still moist.
- Purified Water: Neutral pH, without minerals or other contaminants, bacteria free. The purest, most stable form of water.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Active herbal which promotes healing aids in natural cell renewal working against problems associated with aging skin. Soothing to skin tissues. An emollient which builds moisture in surface cells. Also acts as an astringent to tightens pores.
- Stearic Acid: A natural fatty acid. An emulsifier and thickening agent found in many vegetable fats, especially coconut oil. Also produced by the human body.
- Dioctyl Succinate: A white wax, soluble in water, it is a wetting agent. No known skin toxicity.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Thickener. Skin softening fatty substance usually derived from coconut oil or produced synthetically. Stabilized water and oil emulsions.
- Triethanolamine: Thickener, gelling agent. Dispersant.
- Soluble Collagen: Protein fiber found in skin (extracted from Bovine tissue), helps build water level by holding moisture filled fibers close to skin’s surface. Produces younger looking, more supple skin due to increased moisture content. Works to decrease lines and wrinkles caused by lack of moisture. Soluble collagen is young non-crosslinked collagen and is the ingredient to look for in collagen containing cosmetics. Collagen can be utilized by the skin to raise its moisture level, increase elasticity, improve the function of the capillaries and soothe the complexion’s surface.
- Carbomer: Thickening, suspending, emulsifying and gelling agent which reacts with fat particles in an emulsion to stabilize and prolong shelf life. Non-Toxic.
- Wheat Germ Glycerides: Partially hydrolyzed wheat germ oil which contains polyunsaturated fatty acids necessary for healthy skin. A skin softener. Has better penetration capabilities than wheat germ oil.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Synthetic vitamin E. Reinforces circulation by activating flow of fluids in skin. Helps to strengthen connective tissue (collagen and elastin). Aids in formation of new skin cells. Penetrates. Anti-oxidant.
- Glycolic Acid: It is an odorless, slightly water-absorbing acid used to control the acid/alkali balance. It is a mild irritant to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Hydrolyzed Elastin: Springy fiber wrapped around collagen in skin to provide elasticity. Filled with water, this fiber lays next to the skin when applied to its surface and offers moisture to underlying cell layers. Helps reduce lines and wrinkles caused by moisture loss.
- Lavender Oil: Aromatic herb. Antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Helpful in healing wounds, sores and skin ulcers and was considered beneficial in the treatment of eczema, acne and insect bites.
- Sugar Cane Extract
- Citrus Extract
- Apple Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Diazolidinyl Urea: Cosmetic preservative
- Methylparaben: Organic preservative from gum benzoin. An inhibitor of microbial growth.
- Polysorbate-80: A condensate of sorbitol and oleic acid. An emulsifier and stabilizer. Dissolves fat enabling it to be washed away. Keeps the essential oils of the fragrance in solution.
- Propylparaben: Organic preservatives from esters of p-Hydroxybenzoate acid. Widely used in cosmetics as a bactericide and fungicide.
Sorry, this product will not be available until March 2008
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.