Liddell Laboratories Inj Injuries
Speed your recovery!
Injuries is made from all natural ingredients that quickly relieves pain and bruising and speeds up healing after an accident, injury or surgery. It also reduces inflammation. Injuries has been used to help people recover from sprained joints, strained or pulled muscles, bruises, nerve pain, swelling, post-surgical pain and to speed wound healing.
Injuries is easy to use. Just take 2 sprays under the tongue and, if desired, it can also be sprayed topically on the site of the injury for added symptom relief.
Every medicine cabinet should include Injuries for those unexpected first aid emergencies! You will be glad you have some on hand when you need it.
Relieves symptoms associated with injuries, such as:
- Slow Healing
How Injuries Works
Injuries is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping the body to recover and heal from injuries.
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for nerve sensitivity and pain due to injury, and aids the healing of puncture wounds
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) - an excellent healing remedy in cases of injury, and promotes healthy granulation of wounds
- Arnica Montana (Leopard's Bane) - for pus-associated infections, traumatic injuries, and supports normal blood clotting
- Bellis Perennis (European Daisy) - for post injury soreness and aching, and promotes healing of bruises and sprains
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Coneflower) - acts as a natural antibiotic agent
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) - for healing of blood vessels and open wounds, and helps to stimulate circulation
- Anthracinum (Bacillus anthracis) - for preventing infections from forming at the site of injury
- Pyrogenium (Pyrogen) - helps to promote healing
- Non-Drowsy, with No Drug Interactions.
- Safe for the elderly and high risk patients.
- Safe for use with prescription medication, dietary supplements and herbs.
- 100% Natural - no artificial additives or preservatives
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How To Take Injuries
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue three times per day. Children 2 to 12, spray once under the tongue three times per day. For children under 2, consult a health care professional prior to use. Continue dosage for two days after symptoms have subsided. Can be sprayed topically on the affected area for added relief.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.