Secure Denture Adhesive
The healthier denture adhesive
- First non water soluble denture adhesive. So, unlike conventional brands, the adhesive doesn't leak into your stomach.
- First denture adhesive free of taste - doesn't leak into your stomach.
- First denture adhesive free of taste - doesn't alter flavor of blood.
- Does not contain Petrolatum - a petroleum based chemical
New Technology Denture Adhesive
Great for Uppers, Designed for Lowers
- 53% of denture adhesive users consider the retention and stability of their dentures to be a large or moderate problem.
- 85% of denture adhesive users have either full or lower dentures.
- The main problems with retention and stability of dentures are in the lower jaw section.
The SECURE Denture Adhesive System is the only guaranteed solution for patients with problems - even those with flat/narrow lower jaws.
All conventional fixative work by thickening saliva to improve suction between the denture and gum. The dentures hold only by suction. Being water-soluble, these fixatures dissolve and lose their effectiveness within a short period of time.
The SECURE Denture Adhesive System works in a completely new and different way. SECURE acts as a real adhesive and creates a secure, strong bond between the denture and gum. The water insoluble properties of SECURE are not affected by any liquids or saliva. Only one application is required per day to maintain total retention and ensure complete confidence.
The use of SECURE Denture Adhesive is therapeutically beneficial. (Source: Kelsey C. Lang B, Wang R., "Examining Patients' Responses about the Effectiveness of Five Denture Adhesives Pastes", Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), vol, 128
Ingredient List: Miglyol, (the basis is Glycerin, a naturally based plant product. Polyvinyl Acetate, (non water soluble so it is not absorbed into the body and does not affect taste. It is use in many chewing gums. Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, (a thickner that comes from the bark of trees.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.