Absolute Nutrition F Block Fat AbsorberWithout fats, eating just wouldn’t be the same. Steak, hamburger, ice cream, chocolate, salad dressing, cheese and peanut butter all contain fat. Fats provide much of the great taste and texture for which we prize these and other foods.
However, fat is twice as calorie-dense (1 gram = 9 calories) as carbohydrates or protein (1 gram = 4 calories). Also, all oils, no matter how healthy, are high in calories (1 tbsp = 120 calories). In addition, many processed foods and fast foods are high in fat, especially saturated fat. Become a fat-detective to help reduce your total fat consumption.
Each FBlock capsule (90 per bottle) contains 500 mg of chitosan or 1000 mg per dose.
FBlock also contains Vitamin C and vegetable cellulose.
- Reduce total fat consumption to 15-30 percent of total daily calorie intake.
- Aim to restrict or (best) eliminate saturated fat consumption.
- If buying margarine, choose brands without trans-fats or hydrogenated fats.
- Aim to eat most of your fat from foods or unrefined, organic oils, rich in essential fatty acids – especially Omega 3.
- When buying oil, ideally choose mechanically pressed, unrefined, organic oils in opaque glass containers.
- If trying to lose weight, be aware that all oils are high in calories and should be consumed sparingly.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.