NeoCell™ Alpha Cell Exfoliator, Step II
A clear liquid exfoliator which dissolves dead cells on skin’s surface. Reveals fresh, younger looking skin, smoothens fine lines, evens skin tone and revives skin’s youthful radiance. Made of natural fruit acid extracts and green tea.
- Smoothens coarse skin and enlarged pores
- Softens fine aging lines
- Penetrates quickly
- Apply moderate amount over clean, dry skin. Do not apply directly around eyes.
- Purified water: Neutral pH, without minerals or other contaminants, bacteria free. The purest, most stable form of water.
- Glycolic Acid: odorless, slightly water-absorbing acid used to control the acid/alkali balance
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate: Petrol based. Derived from lauric imidazoline.
- Butylene Glycol: is a humectant most resistant to high humidity. It retains scent and preserves against spoilage.
- PPG-8/SMDI Copolymer
- Kola Extract: reduces signs of irritation caused by natural or man-made elements
- Matte Extract: reduces signs of irritation caused by natural or man-made elements
- Guarana Extract: reduces signs of irritation caused by natural or man-made elements
- Sugar Cane Extract
- Citrus Extract
- Apple Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Diazolidinyl Urea: A cosmetic preservative.
- Methylparaben: Organic preservative from gum benzoin. An inhibitor of microbial growth.
- Propylparaben: Organic preservative from esters of p-Hydroxbenzoate acid. Widely used in cosmetics as a bactericide and fungicide.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.