Aging is more than just skin deep. There are a lot of internal factors that speed up the aging process of the skin and the whole body. One of them is cellular aging.
Cellular aging pertains to the gradual deterioration of cellular functions. This is caused by the increasing number of harmful free radicals in the body. Free radicals are single electrons that follow a free pathway in the body. When they roam in our system, they snatch up paired electrons so they can have a pair. In doing so, they inadvertently damage cells in the body.
The weakening of cellular functions paves way to the weakening of the integumentary functions. The skin wrinkles up faster because of this intrinsic problem. But don’t you worry. There are a lot of ways to combat cellular aging.
1. Take antioxidants. Although they can be found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and other natural sources, you can take them in supplement form. This will make it easier for you. Take grape seed extract. It contains several kinds of antioxidants that can prevent cellular oxidation and get rid of harmful free ranging radicals.
2. Exercise daily. When you are exercising, you are loosening up constricted blood vessels. As a result, blood cells can easily flow to the vital organs. This reduces the likelihood of body stress that can trigger the appearance of free ranging radicals.
3. Get lots of sleep. One of the best ways to combat stress is through sleep. Stress facilitates unhealthy cellular oxidation. Notice that stressed people usually age faster.
4. Drink freshly-squeezed fruit juices daily. I suggest drinking a glass of fresh orange juice. It contains a hefty amount of Vitamin C. This vitamin also has antioxidative benefits so it can fight the debilitating effects of harmful free radicals.
5. Use an anti aging moisturizer that can work on a deeper level. Look for the ingredients Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. Phytessence Wakame is a type of sea kelp that can get rid of harmful enzymes. These enzymes tend to damage hyaluronic acid. Preserving this acid is imperative because it is responsible for collagen lubrication. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is an antioxidant derived from Coenzyme Q10. Its molecular structure is smaller so it can penetrate deeper into the skin.
6. Detoxify your body with green tea. Toxins can encourage cellular oxidation. Using green tea can also help combat these unpaired electrons. Green tea is comprised of antioxidants.
7. Laugh a lot. Laughter can get rid of stress. Studies have also shown that laughing can loosen up tight blood vessels for better circulation.
Say goodbye to cellular aging. With the help of these effective tips, your skin can stay young inside and out.