Liddell Laboratories Inf - Anti Inflammatory
Eases discomfort associated with inflammation of joints, tendons and nerves.
Regardless of the source, all inflammation has five signs: redness, swelling, heat, pain and reduction in function. Inflammation may be so minor that you are unaware of it, or it may be debilitating (such as a sports injury). Let this convenient, fast-acting oral spray provide the quick relief you need - without the negative side effects associated with other products.
- Anti-Inflammatory is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to relieve discomfort associated with inflammation.
- Cartilage (Shark) - for restoring bone and cartilage
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for treatment of injuries to the nerves, and for pain in the upper and lower limbs, trunk, and extremities
- Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) - for treatment of infection and inflammation
- # Thuja Occidentalis (White Cedar) - helps to alleviate muscle spasms, and decreases feeling of weakness
- Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) - for treatment of rheumatic pains, and sharp stabbing pain in the joints, due to tissue inflammation
- # Apis Mellifica (Honeybee) - helps to reduce edema of the mucous membranes, alleviates inflammation and stiffness in the joints, and diminishes rheumatic pain
- Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) - helps to alleviate aching pain and stiffness in the back, particularly across the lumbar region, and helps to restore muscle strength
- Arnica Montana (Mountain Arnica) - helps promote healing of damaged tissues, and reduces body aches and the pains associated with sprained joints
How To Take Anti-Inflammatory
Adults and children over 12, spray twice under the tongue three times per day. Children 2 to 12, spray once under the tongue three times per day. For children under 2, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Non-Drowsy, with No Drug Interactions.
- Safe for the elderly and high risk patients.
- Safe for use with prescription medication, dietary supplements and herbs.
- 100% Natural - no artificial additives or preservatives
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.