Breast Health Support Formula
A Holistic Approach to New Findings
Breast Health takes a multi-tiered or holistic approach that addresses the most common factors now believed to support a woman's health and prevent breast disease. It contains plant-based estrogens, immune boosters, multi-action antioxidants, detoxif~~ing agents, alkalizing minerals, and anti tumor/fibroid compounds.
Plant Based Estrogens: Estrogen plays a pivotal role in the health of the breast, and in particular, in the development of breast cancer. Breast Health contains a complex of beneficial estrogenic plant extracts which compete with toxic or harmful estrogen and help to balance the female hormone system.
Anti-Tumor/Fibroid Compounds: The body relies on processes that cleave through, eat up and breakdown normal scarring, fibroid and tumor formations before they become obstructive and/or diseased. Breast Health contains compounds that help the body to clear these formations.
Immune Boosters: The immune system not only protects us from infections but from cancer cells and other degenerative process as well. Breast Health contains a new breed of powerful immune boosters based on an emerging branch of science known as "mycology."
Multi Action Antioxidants: Antioxidants protect us from oxidative stress and cellular or free radical damage that lead to degenerative disorders such as cancer. Breast Health contains an array of "super" anti-oxidants that also double as phyto-estrogens, immune boosters, and anti-tumor agents.
Detoxifying Agents: The body relies on detoxification processes and elimination channels to properly breakdown and ride the body of unwanted toxins and metabolic waste. Breast Health contains special detoxifying agents that have shown to be of particular use in ridding the body of toxins, including harmful estrogen.
Alkalizing Minerals: Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for showing that cancer thrives in anaerobic (without oxygen), or acidic, conditions. Breast Health contains chelated, highly adsorbable and highly alkalizing minerals that prevent over-acidification of the body.
- Calcium D-Glucarate: A natural substance found in many fruits and vegetables shown to block tumor development, decrease the proliferation of existing tumors, and decrease levels of estradiol (the form of estrogen that causes breast cancer).
- Magnesium Oxide: Magnesium is a mineral needed for protein synthesis, DNA manufacture, fatty acid synthesis, the removal of toxic substances from the body, (and much more). It is also highly alkalizing to the body, preventing it from becoming overly acidic. Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for showing that cancer thrives in anaerobic (without oxygen), or acidic, conditions.
- Potassium Citrate: An important electrolyte found (almost exclusively) in the intracellular fluids of the cell, it is also highly effective for preventing the body from becoming too acidic. Research has confirmed that raising pH starves cancer cells and other disease-causing agents of the acidic condition they require to thrive in.
- Zinc (OptiZinc): Zinc may play an important role in prevention and treatment of cancer. In several studies it has shown to considerably strengthen immune response in cancer patients. L-OptiZinc® is a unique, patented form of biologically active, methionine~bound zinc that has shown to be up to 20 times more powerful as an antioxidant, when compared to other forms of zinc.
- Selenium: Evidence has shown that certain proteins in mammalian (breast) cells that contain selenium may mediate protective effects and help guard against breast cancer.
- Chromium (Chrome Mate ®): A unique, patented form of biologically active niacin-bound chromium which regulates insulin. (University researchers have confirmed a significant link between breast-cancer risk and physical characteristics of insulin resistance.)
- Rosemary Extract: A plant extract that contains more than two dozen antioxidants, detoxifies chemical carcinogens, and has shown to decrease damage to mammary (breast) tissue DNA, block the conversion of normal cells into cancer cells, and reduce tumor formation (in rat mammary tissue)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid: May be a big factor in preventing cancer and many other diseases; have shown to be anti-inflammatory, immune-supporting, stimulate antibody production, and support T-cell formation.
- Green Tea Extract: Polyphenols are believed to be responsible for Green Tea's ability to inhibit cell-replication enzymes (preventing cancer growth) as well as preventing other cellular degenerative processes.
- Flax Seed Lignan Extracts: The highest known source of lignans, a potent phytoestrogen proven to decrease estradial (a harmful cancer-causing form of estrogen)
- Maitake P-Fraction®: A special patented extract from the maitake mushroom which appears to have a potent immunostimulatory activity, which may account primarily for its anti-tumor effect on cancer cells. (One of the few natural products to be approved by the FDA such studies.
- Arabinogalactins: A phyto (plant based) nutrient found in many plants that enhances NK (natural killer) cell activity, reduces metastasis, (the spreading of cancer) and protects against radiation induced damage.
- Grape seed Extract (Activin®): ActiVin®, Dry Creek Nutritions' novel 1H636 grape seed proanthocyanidjn extract is the most actively researched grape seed extract on the market today. More than 60 research presentations have shown that ActiVin possesses a wide range of antioxidant, chemo protective and biological properties.
- Bromelain/plant Enzymes: Special protein substances that cleave through, cut or eat up scar tissue, fibrosis, and tumors and therefore helpftil in preventing and treating fibrocystic breast disease and breast cancer.
- Indole 3 Carbinol (13C): A compound found in cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage, that can activate the enzyme necessary to convert estrogen to a less dangerous form and has shown to halt the growth of human breast cancer cells (in the test tube),and prevent development of cancer (in rats) treated with known cancer causing chemicals.
- Protykin®: An extract from the Chinese herb Polygonum cuspidatum which contains powerful phytoestrogens that promote normal estrogen activity and have the added benefit of being antioxidative.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.