Bonehealth & Membrell
Every body needs strong bones to live life to the fullest. And strong bones require calcium for support through all stages of life. But the facts are, regardless of age, most people do not get the calcium they need. It’s time for a change! Supplements can help, but not all calcium supplements are created equal. Membrell’s BONE Health™ offers unique, compelling reasons to compare and change your current calcium supplement.
Here’s why BONE Health with ESC® is the better calcium supplement:
- Eggshell calcium is shown to build bone density in one year.† Why is this important? The United States Surgeon General has reported that osteoporosis affects an estimated 10 million Americans. Each year, approximately 1.5 million of those Americans suffer a fracture due to low bone density. Another 34 million Americans have less severe bone thinning that increases their risk of future problems because the calcium is being used and slowly drains from their bones. Fight back with BONE Health!
- High levels of absorbable, elemental calcium—the calcium your body uses. BONE Health is pure, natural eggshell calcium— crystalline calcium carbonate—that is blended with vitamin D3 and magnesium to ensure that the calcium reaches your bones.
- Free of heavy metals—some calcium supplements contain lead, mercury and cadmium, which are all harmful to your body. BONE Health does not contain these harmful heavy metals.
- Naturally ultra-refined—eliminates typical calcium supplement digestive discomfort, bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
- Vegetarian, easy-to-swallow, small capsules.
Change to a better calcium supplement and change your life. Change to BONE Health.
NOTE: If you have an allergy to eggs, consult your health professional before using BONE Health.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.