MouthWatchers Antibacterial Nanosilver Powered Toothbrush
Nanosilver Effectively Kills Bacteria
- Nanotechnology is a rapidly growing science of producing and utilizing nano-sized particles that measure in nanometers (1 nm = 1 billionth of a meter). Nanosilver is making an early impact in healthcare.
- Silver has been used for the treatment of medical ailments for over 100 years due to its natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Nanosilver particles typically measure 25nm.
- Because of their nano-size, they provide an extremely large relative surface area, thus increasing their contact with bacteria, thereby vastly improving its bactericidal effectiveness.
- Nano-silver suppresses a bacteria cell’s respiration and metabolism, thus inhibiting cell growth that normally causes infection, odor, illness, etc.
Misses cavity causing
plaque & food.
Reaches and brushes
away cavity causing
plaque & food.
A single toothbrush is home to millions of harmful microorganisms
Bacteria thrive on a toothbrush after use. In a warm, moist environment of an average bathroom, bacteria on your toothbrush can double every 20 minutes resulting in as many as 100 million microorganisms on your toothbrush!
This bacteria can lead to illness, cavities and gum disease.
USA Today Health Review reported that "The most serious threat to your everyday health may be hanging in plain sight in your bathroom."
Our innovative antibacterial bristles eliminate 99.9% of bacteria build up on the toothbrush.
Using patented technology, nanosilver suppresses a bacteria cell’s respiration and metabolism, thus inhibiting cell growth that normally causes infection, odor, illness, etc.
3D Action Flossing Bristles™ for Superior Deep Action Cleaning - Powered Toothbrush
- The revolutionary Flossing Bristles™ operate at 5,000 oscillations per minute with up and down motion.
- Bed of thicker bristles for extra stability and power.
- The advanced Flossing Bristles™ brush away cavity and gingivitis causing food and plaque build up by accessing:
- - The central fossa area of a tooth (the central region with ridges and grooves where 90% of cavities occur) and
- - Periodontal pockets (between the gum and tooth)
- This is why your teeth feel like they have been professionally cleaned every time you use your Mouth Watchers powered toothbrush.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.