NeoCell™ Firming Gel
- Contains LIPOSOMES - Unique time-released microspheres saturated with moisture, filled with collagen fibers.
- Liposomes are ideal for carrying and introducing active substances into the cell's plasma membrane and cell nucleus.
- Formulated with Vitamin C, a free radical scavenger required by the skin to produce healthy collagen fibers.
- Light refreshing clear aloe vera based gel - alcohol, oil, and fragrance free.
- Technology borrowed form the science and medical field, time-released action moisturizes skin precisely when and where it is needed.
- It requires fewer amounts for more dramatic benefits.
- Time-release liposomes permit very potent, active ingredients that would otherwise irritate the skin, cause allergic reactions or simply lead to treatment overkill.
- Good for all skin types.
- Releases higher concentrations of moisturizing ingredients with the changes in air temperature, humidity and wind levels, or alterations in skin dryness.
- Skin remains moist longer.
- Helps make up for lack of clean moisture-rich air.
- Skin is visibly younger, stronger, more supple and resilient.
- Greaseless gel firms and supports instantly, not heavy, lets skin breath.
DIRECTIONS: (Manual or Machine)
- May be used daily, mornings and evenings after cleansing and toning.
- Using weakest or middle fingers gently pat a moderate amount of Liposome Replenishing Beauty Gelle onto the skin in a circular, upward motion. Starting at the throat patting under the chin & working up and in towards nose, bottom of eyes, eyelids, (avoiding tear ducts and platform of eyelashes) and forehead. May be applied at end of facial.
DEIONIZED WATER - Neutral pH, without minerals or other contaminants, bacteria free. The purest, most stable form of water.
ALOE EXTRACT - Active herbal extract that promotes healing, aids in natural cell renewal working against problems associated with aging skin. Soothing to skin tissues. As an emollient it builds moisture in surface cells). As and astringent it tightens pores.
POLYGLYCERYLMETHACRYLATE - Water soluble, lubricating gel. Combines strength and flexibility to give a slippery feel to gel.
SOLUBLE COLLAGEN - Protein fiber found in skin (extracted from Bovine tissue). Helps build water level by holding moisture filled fibers close to skin's surface. Produces younger looking skin due to increased moisture content. Works to decrease lines and wrinkles caused by lack of moisture. Soluble collagen is young non-cross-linked collagen and is the ingredient to look for in collagen-containing cosmetics. Collagen can be utilized by the skin to raise its moisture level, increase elasticity, improve the function of the capillaries and sooth the complexion's surface.
LECITHIN - A waxy oil, usually derived from soybeans, but present in all living cells. Used as an anti-oxidant and emulsifier in creams and lotions.
HORSETAIL EXTRACT - A strengthening herb, provides soluble organic silica to elastic fibers, which would help renew skin's strength and flexibility. Speeds cellular change deep within skin structure, giving a rejuvenated appearance. Provides Vitamin C, which acts as a healing agent and a natural astringent.
METHYLSILANOL ASCORBATE - Organic silicon. Silanols encapsulate vitamin C. Carries vitamin C to skin and fights free radicals.
BIOFLAVINOIDS - from the white pulp of citrus. Assist Vitamin C in its biological functions providing elasticity to capillary walls.
PROPYLENE GLYCOL - Humectant, dispersant.
CARBOPOL 940 - thickener, binder.
TRIETHANOLAMIINE - Thickener, gelling agent. Dispersant.
LAVENDER EXTRACT - Aromatic herb. Antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Helpful for healing wounds, sores, and skin ulcers and also considered beneficial in the treatment of eczema, acne, and insect bites.
DIAZOLIDINL - Preservative
UREA - Humectant (compounds that are used to prevent water loss and drying of the skin)
AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/ACRYLONITROGENS COPOLYMER - Water-soluble gel that keeps product from feeling tacky or rolling off the skin.
METHYLPARABEN - Organic preservative from gum benzoin. An inhibitor of microbial growth.
PROPYLPARABEN - Organic preservative from the esters of p-Hydroxybenzoate acid. Widely used in cosmetics as a bactericide and fungicide.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.