Olbas Cough Syrup
Dr. Ehninger’s Bronchial Support Formula
- Made with Herbal Extracts and Pure Wildflower Honey
- Helps Support Healthy Bronchial Activity
- Good Tasting Herbal & Honey Flavor
- Excellent For Children or Adults
- All Natural Herbal Supplement Formula
- Gluten Free!
Five herbal extracts, six essential oils and wildflower honey are masterfully blended into this highly effective yet pleasant tasting herbal formula that helps support healthy bronchial activity. Provides natural antioxidants that support the immune system, easing the stresses of winter's insults and environmental pollutants.*
About Dr. Ehninger’s Swiss Formula
Olbas Cough Syrup contains these carefully selected Herbal Extracts that are blended to strengthen healthy lung function, and support the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract, promoting clear and healthy bronchial passages:*
- Thyme has a variety of natural flavonoids that increase its antioxidant capacity, helping to support immune system function.*
- Licorice contains glycyrrhizin, a glycoside that balances the normal production of mucus in the respiratory tract, maintaining healthy lung function.*
- Plaintain contains natural flavonoids that soothe and cleanse the bronchial area, supporting healthy breathing.*
- Horse Chestnut contains a saponin known as aescin, which promotes normal circulation and healthy bronchial activity. *
- Pine is recognized to be one of the most potent antioxidants- substances that support the immune system. *
Olbas Cough Syrup is tested for safety without the use of animals. Contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives, and no animal ingredients.
Children and adults love the natural herbal-honey taste, and you'll especially love the soothing natural benefits.
Shake well before using.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1-2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
Children: 6-12 years: 3/4 teaspoon every 2 hours.
Children: 3-6 years: 1/2 teaspoon every 2 hours.
Under 3: consult physician.
Available in 4 fl. oz. Bottles
All Natural Formula: Wildflower Honey, Water, Extracts of Thyme, Licorice, Plantain, Pine and Chestnut, Essential Oils of: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Wintergreen, Juniper and Clove, Citric Acid.
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.