Phyto-Therapy L-Carnitine Fumarate
The Most Stable Form of Carnitine
- The most bioavailable form of carnitine utilized by the musculoskeletal system
- Helps strengthen the most powerful muscle in the body, the heart
- Helps increase the transportation of oxygen throughout the body for improved energy levels
- Helps transport toxic metabolites out of cells
- A perfect partner for coenzyme Q-10 (Q-gel®) to provide a solid foundation for daily cardiovascular support
- L-Carnitine Fumarate can supercharge the efficiency of coenzyme Q-10 (Q-gel®)
In the human body, the burning of fat and producing of energy cannot occur without carnitine. Carnitine transports long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of your cells where they are burned for energy. Deficiencies in carnitine can affect the transport process, resulting in low energy levels, muscular weakness, and possible weight gain.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, glyceryl monostearate and magnesium stearate. Contains soy.
Free of sugar, starch, sodium, corn, gluten, yeast, milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, shelfish or by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products, peanut and peanut by-products and artificial colors-flavors-sweeteners.
The L-Carnitine Fumarate dietary supplement is your “Health Insurance®” Program to be combined with:
- Proper Nutrition
- Recommended Nutritional Supplementation
- Visit your Doctor or Health Professional regularly
Please remember that this information is not meant to substitute for a consultation with your physician, or another health care professional. Speak with your doctor if you have questions about primary care, or about any medical problem.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.